Plus, when I went down to pick up an
assault form, I was told the cheque (for my September officiating) went in the mail,
yesterday! Today is Wednesday, October 27th when Arsenal crashed out of the Champions
League, woe is me!! But, now they can enter the UEFA Cup and really upset O'Leary of Leeds
and play against AC Milan, probably.
Boys and girls, can you spell anomaly?
- Subject: Game Official Assault
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:31:24 -0400
- From: EODSA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Mr. Dickins,
- At the hearing of the Discipline Committee on October 5th, 1999, you indicated that
there was a Special Incident Report submitted to the Soccer Office regarding a Salvadoreno
game on August 3rd, 1999, in which you had been assaulted by an individual from the
- The EODSA has pursued this matter with the OCSL and has determined that said report was
received by the OCSL but had not been forwarded to the EODSA, as per standard procedure
with reports of Game Official Assault.
- At this time, however, the EODSA will be pursuing this matter against the individual in
question, who has been identified by the Salvadoreno Soccer Club. Procedurally, however,
you will be required to complete an OSA Game Official Assault Form which can be picked up
at our office between 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, Tuesday to Friday. If you are unable to come in
and pick up the form, I will be happy to send you one by mail.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
- With regards,
- Jennifer Keith
- District Adminsitrator (A District What?)